Aadhaar Card Download | Download Aadhaar Card | Aadhaar Card Download
Aadhaar Card Download:
Aadhaar Card , What is Aadhaar Card and Aadhaar Card Download steps are explained in this article . Please go through below details to download Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar Card :
- Aadhaar is a 12 digit individual identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Government of India.
- This number will serve as a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India.
- Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident in India and satisfies the verification process laid down by the UIDAI can enrol for Aadhaar.
- Each individual needs to enroll only once which is free of cost.
- Each Aadhaar number will be unique to an individual and will remain valid for life. Aadhaar number will help you provide access to services like banking, mobile phone connections and other Govt and Non-Govt services in due course.
Aadhaar Card Download:
Is your Aadhaar Card not delivered ? .
Do you have Aadhaar Enrollment receipt with you ?
Then you need not to worry about your Aadhaar Card. Because UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India ) is providing a facility for Downloading Aadhaar Card Online . In order to download Aadhaar card candidate should posses his/her Aadhaar enrollment receipt.
Aadhaar Card Download Steps :
Go to eaadhaar portal of UIDAI . Click On below link to go to eaadhaar portal.
Step 2 :
In this step you need to enter your details which are in your Aadhaar enrollment receipt . The details are
- Your enrollment number which is of 14 digits .
- Your enrollment date which will be in dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss format .
- resident name field will be there. Resident name means candidate name .
- You will be asked for your pincode. Enter your Pincode .
- Finally you will be asked to enter Security code for Spam prevention.
Click on Submit after enter all of above details correctly.
Step 3 :
If details which are given by you are correct then you will redirected for Mobile confirmation . In this phase your mobile number will be displayed . Then you will be asked to confirm your mobile number. If that is not your number then you enter your mobile number .
One message will come to given number which will consist of 6 Digit code. That is called as OTP(One Time Password ) . You need to enter that 6 digit number .
In this step you will see the option to Download your Aadhaar Card . Click On Download Eaadhaar Card . You will get one Pdf file . Download that file .
Step 5 :
Now open the PDF file you have downloaded . While opening the file you will be asked for Password . That password is Your Pincode . Enter that pincode and you will see Aadhaar card.
Step 6 :
If any of the details in Your Aadhaar card is wrong then click here to Change the details .
I hope this article is helped you to download your Aadhaar card . If so tel your opinion in comments . Thanks for reading the article . Have a Nice day.